Rejuvenation with Col Du Marine™ (3-months pack) 3x kollagen 150 g
Out of stock
Col Du Marine Collagen is a hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides micro granulated powder selectively derived from fish skins.
Marine collagen peptide powder in its purest form – 150,000 mg of pure marine collagen peptides in each product.
Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, 3000 mg in each product.
Unflavoured – neutral taste
Low molecular weight – 4 kDa, best absorption rate
100% soluble in your favourite drink
Does not contain flavourings or sweeteners.
Daily intake of Col Du Marine Collagen will help to:
• minimize fine lines and wrinkles
• improve skin tone
• increase skin hydration (by up to 28% within 12 weeks of daily 5 g intake)*
• increase skin elasticity (by up to 19% within 12 weeks of daily 5 g intake)*
• decrease micro-furrows (by up to 26% within 12 weeks of daily 5 g intake)*
• support the bone matrix and marrow (36% of bone is made up of collagen Type I and III)
• strengthen nails
• thicken fine and damaged hair, slow down hair loss
• Improve blood vessels strength and overall intestinal health
Ingredients: hydrolysed marine collagen (19 different amino acids: Glycine, Proline, Glutamic acid, Hydroxyproline, Arginine, Alanine, Aspartic acid, Lysine, Serine, Threonine, Leucine, Phenylalanine, Valine, Isoleucine, Hydroxyzine, Histidine, Tyrosine, Cysteine, Cystine)
Recommended dose: for adults and adolescents from the age of 18 the recommended daily dose is 5-10g per day. Dissolve the contents of one sachet in water or your favourite drink.
Recommended course of use of the product is 12 weeks.
Pregnant women, breast-feeding women, children and adolescents under the age of 18, those taking medicines or those with various health conditions, should consult a doctor before using the product.
The product does not contain gluten, eggs, peanuts, soya, wheat, yeast, bulking agents, preservatives.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Do not use the food supplement to replace a healthy and balanced diet.
Do not use this product, if you have intolerance to any of the ingredients.